National Flag & Display is pleased to offer graphic design and production services to meet the needs of our clients.
Art Submission Guidelines Files < 10MB: For smaller files (under 10MB), please email the artwork to your salesperson. Be sure to Zip or Stuff the file prior to sending. This will prevent file corruption and improve the file transmission speed. Files > 10MB: For larger projects, you can upload files to our fast, in-house FTP server. Information for logging into our FTP server can be found below. Alternatively, you may want to burn a CD or DVD and drop it off at our office, send by courier, or through a mail service. If submitting files this way, please include a color hardcopy with the disks. Please send to our NYC address.
Please contact your sales representative at 212 462-4000 for user name and password
- 100dpi (35dpi minimum) @ full scale
- TIFF, EPS, or Photoshop format
- Avoid sending and printing JPEG files if possible.
- Save all files in CMYK color mode. (RGB files will be converted to CMYK and color shifting may occur)
Fonts – PostScript fonts yield industry standard results. Avoid using TrueType fonts.
- Convert all text to outlines wherever possible for best results!
- Usable if necessary fonts and spot colors are included
- Adobe Photoshop (Mac & PC, Creative Suite 5 and earlier)
- Adobe InDesign (Mac & PC, Creative Suite 5 and earlier)
- Adobe Illustrator (Mac & PC, Creative Suite 5 and earlier)
- Quark Xpress (Mac v. 6.5 and earlier)
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
- CD (Mac or PC Format, CD-R & CD-RW)
- DVD (Mac or PC Format, DVD±R, DVD±RW)
- FTP (Direct Upload)
- E-mail (Zip or Stuff files)
National Flag & Display
30 East 21st Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10010
Questions? Call 212-462-4000, or use our quick contact form